RE: New to list

Hi Anne,

Sorry for the delayed response.  It was a long weekend over here, so didn't
see your emails till today.  On the plus side, despite the snow on Friday,
the roads were clear and dry enough to get in a nice 80 mile jaunt
yesterday.  Finally got over 300 miles on the odometer, and broke 5K on the
tach.  Man, this is one awesome motor.  (imho a six speed tranny is a
luxurious overkill on this bike.  Triumph could have put in a two speed
gearbox - slow and fast, and it would still work great!)

A resurrected Greater Wales?  I love it.  And I'm sure at least one or two
towns in Leicestershire would have to be included too. :-)

Can't wait to see pics of your bike, but am seriously considering imitating
the dragon image in one form or another.

Btw, if you move to the States, you'll probably be able to buy a new Sprint
for the price you get for your old one, if you sell it in the UK.  Maybe
someone can explain this new math to me:  The Sprint is made in the UK, and
costs 8,000+ GBP there.  That's about 12,500 USD.  They ship them to the
States and sell them here for 10,600 USD (or about 6,800 GBP).

Mort H.,  Haworth NJ
'00 Sprint ST (ddraig goch!)