Re: st-digest V2000 #56

I personally liked the look of the Dayton with the little Union Jack on each
shoulder back of the signals. I mentioned it to the mechanic and he was able to
come up with a couple of the flags. Subtle but effective, stands out nicely on the
black.

The other possibility was to place it in line with the Sprint on the side, on the
leading edge of the bike. The flag happens to be the same height as the graphic.