Re: Intro

>The teachers all look at me with total scorn ("How
>could he put his daughter in such danger?"), but what the heck.

Ya know, I remember seeing those same scornful looks when I was 10 years old
being picked up from school by my dad in a sidecar.  But, then again I knew
we were headed straight to Daytona Bike week for Spring vacation.  I decided
they were the ones missing out.  Don't let them get to you, motorcycling has
been one of the greatest shared joys in my family.  I still regularly ride
with my parents.

- -Steve "Dirty Dog"