Re: Route 66 redo

Jay, you must go through the Texas Hill Country. There's some great
riding there.  I'm afraid that once you get out of there, though, you'll
end up in some pretty boring country until you hit parts of New Mexico.
I'll try to get you the route Richard & I took this past summer and a
list of good roads in the Hill Country and in New Mexico.  David's
suggestion of the TexMoto book is a good one.  We have it.

I take it you have 7 days to ride out and return to Houston?  Let me
know.  it will affect how far west we suggest you go and what roads we
pick . . .  How many miles do you like to cover in a day, or conversely,
how many hours do you like riding in a day?

Lisa White
Houston, Texas