Re: BIG RED

Welcome Burt: As for your questions. The tall Triumph screen is ugly
but it works. Another alternative is the Brand, Zero Gravity take a
look at ST web site there are pictures. Zero Gravity makes two
different styles for the ST a Sport Touring model and the Double
Bubble model. I have a Sport Touring on order so will report when I
get it on. I also had trouble with the low stock screen causing bad
helmet buffeting, actually it wasn't the helmet buffeting so much as
the air flow buffeting my jacket which in turn caused my helmet to
vibrate! The tall Triumph screen cured the problem at the expense of
ugly. As for oil the owners manual recommends full synthetic. So yes
Triumph Mobil 1 would be better, or better yet Motul 300V  which is
their full synth, but it is very expensive that's why the dealer put
in the Motul semi. Other good oil choices: Motorex full synth,
Silkolene, and again Motul 300V all of these are full Ester based
synthetics these are the best ( imo) but very expensive! Good luck
and enjoy your new scoot!

Erik