Re: a matter of attraction

Jong, I've got the Triumph carbon fibre tank pad. It came with an alcohol
soaked cleaning pad, with which the tank should be prepped with. There are
approx 10 double sided adhesive pads.
Once placed at regular intervals on the tank pad, the whole pad is
positioned then firmly attached. Even after dozens of washings (and me
constantly leaning on it with a belt clip), the tank pad still looks like
new.
Maybe remove the adhesive pads, clean and prep the tank then reapply.

Bryce

>>I bought the little Triumph carbon tank protector codpiece thing.  The
>>double sided tape that came with it is basically useless; after a
month, the protector is hanging on by gravitational pull alone.
Anyone have a recommendation for how to attach this tank codpiece more
solidly?

- --
- -jong