Re: Route 66 redo

Thanks, Lisa.

Yes, I will be starting in Houston (actually Woodlands), but returning to
Springfield MO where I intend to store my truck & trailer.

I usually can put on anywhere from 500+ miles a day in about 8 to 10 hours
without trouble, including stops (sometime more depending on the weather and
road condition :>). This time though I'm thinking of slowing it down a bit
to take in some sites and write and read a bit....jay