Fronting Up

Hi All, you may also notice that the black plastic screws/fasteners that
hold the screen on have been replaced with stainless steel hex head screws.
I think this adds a nicer finish to the look of the front and is more in
keeping with the look of the metal fasteners on the rest of the fairing/bike
etc. [Thanks to Charlie at Triumph Australia for the suggestion and sourcing
the stainless screws.]

rgds, Grunter Dawg

BTW, the bike is booked in to get the underseat exhaust fitted along with a
K&N air filter and 17 tooth front sprocket. I'll upload some pics once it is
completed. [Major thanks to Doug Archer for his assistance with these ST
enhancements.]