RaceTech suspension and new fuel sender

Just recently had the RaceTech velave emulators and front fork springs
installed on my bike.  If you want to firm up the front end and are not sure
if you want to do this modification....just do it!

The bike has very little front end nosedive compared to the stock springs
which were very mushy to me and I weigh only 148 pounds.  In addition, the
front end has much better feel, not that it was bad before, but feels
crisper now with better feedback.

Response over most freeway joints and pitholes is very good to excellent and
the high speed sport riding aspect of the machine is enhanced.

Got the new fuel sender unit and pleased to report after one year I too am
the proud owner of a fuel gauge and warning light that actually work
properly!!

Ride safe....
Charlie