re: a matter of attraction

Jong:

Here's my recommendation. Use some silicon sealant. Apply a nice thick bead
about 1/4" from the edge all the way around. Put into place. Then use some
non-marking tape to keep the thing where you want it while it dries. Try two big
strips, one for the top, one for the bottom and wrap around to the sides of the
tank. Don't worry about the oozing mess of silicon. When it's dry it's pretty
easy to remove, just takes some patience using a fingernail.

Good luck!

Brian W.

<I bought the little Triumph carbon tank protector codpiece thing.  The
double sided tape that came with it is basically useless; after a
month, the protector is hanging on by gravitational pull alone.
Anyone have a recommendation for how to attach this tank codpiece more
solidly?

- - --
- - -jong>