Re: bad news (fwd)

Thomas Emberson wrote:

> 155MPH is still awesome, and don't know if I will ever need to go
> faster. But then again, I probably did not need to even go that
> fast :-).

Did you catch Triumph's comment on whether it would agree to the limits
or not? Here's the quote:

	""

Wouldn't it be great if the TT600 became the 600cc bike to have because
Triumph wouldn't pander to the "safety brigade"?

> Out of curiosity, what speeds have the list members enjoyed on
> their Sprints.  I guess it would be interesting to know what kind
> of speed is possible with and without luggage.

I'm probably one of the wimps in the group. I *might* have hit an
indicated 110 MPH, but I wasn't too concerned with what the speedo was
saying at that point.

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting