Re: Winterfest ride

> > Spanish Fort, and Muenster.

Spanish Fort is a really neat place. Did you and David have lunch in
Muenster?

Robert, we even found a low level
> bridge for your amusement. Right beside the road! No hiking in the
> wilderness or anything. For all of you Dallas-Fort Worth riders who
> missed out keep your internet eyes open for the spring "Full Moon" ride.

    Sounds great.I hope I have my bike back by then.Lets see it been about
10 months now... or so it seems.

Also for all the DFW riders I have some good "bridge" day rides that I will
plan and post when I get my bike back.These are historic truss bridges. One
located on teh Red River and the other around Glen Rose. I will post the
info when the time comes. Oh and no hiking involved(i promise) .

To all have a safe and happy New Year.

Robert
Dallas

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website