Schuberth Concept

 40º here in Bozeman today, and no snow on the major roads, so I took the ST
out for a ride. Only about 60 miles, because I had 3 other bikes to
exercise, but it was a treat, especially considering it's New Year's Day. I
have a new Schuberth Concept helmet, and today was the first ride of any
length with it, about 250 miles on all 4 bikes. I have to say this is the
best helmet I've ever owned. The flip down sunscreen is the bee's knees, and
the ventilation is unparalleled. Check this helmet out at:

   http://ds.dial.pipex.com/chilli/concept02.htm

One thing it doesn't mention at the Chilli site is that the helmet comes
with cut-outs for speakers. And the red one matches the fastest ST
perfectly.

Chilli is owned by Iron Butt Rally winner(Moto Guzzi)Steve Attwood.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website