Re: (no subject) Fuel Pump

I only seem to hear the pump running continuously when it is cold.  When it
is warm it only seems to run when key is turned on and then maybe at start.
I haven't had a chance to pull the tank and check for crimped lines (low 60's
yesterday had to ride) but will today (raining) as Neil suggested.  I
thought, and very well could be wrong that the pump pressurized the system
and then would run intermittently if at all after that unless you had a leak,
fuel tank, crimped line etc.  Can anyone educate me?

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website