Re: Schuberth Concept

Compared to??  I'd like to try a flip open but I have an Arai head.
NOTHING I've tried has been as comfortable , period. Yes they are
pricey ( current lid is an Arai RX7RR3 Read replica) yes they are a
bit loud compared to the Shoei XSP. Butt I can wear it all day long
and never a sore head. I'm also comforted knowing that my had is
incased in a helmet that's as good as it gets.
But I sure wouldn't mind being able to open it up !

TIA,
Erik

(Snipped)
> I have to say this is the best helmet I've ever owned. The flip
>down sunscreen is the bee's knees, and the ventilation is
>unparalleled. Check this helmet out at:
>
>   http://ds.dial.pipex.com/chilli/concept02.htm
>
>One thing it doesn't mention at the Chilli site is that the helmet comes
>with cut-outs for speakers. And the red one matches the fastest ST
>perfectly.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website