RE: st-digest V2000 #2

> Jack Hays wrote:
> >
> > 2000, I change my vote and say lets' Rallye 2000 in Colorado or
> > northern new mexico. I know nothing will come of this post. No
>
> Hold your horses Jack ;-))!  All the '99 Rallye attendees should be
> hearing from me within the next couple of weeks so we can start working
> on the '00 event.  More to come soon, I promise!
>
> Lisa White
> Houston, Texas

Last June I spent a week around Ouray, it's a cool little town, even in the
off season.  Good food, great scenery, and nice hot springs.  Only rode up
to Telluride, but I hear the Million dollar highway south of Ouray is a
blast, with RV length restrictions enforced.  My only problem with going to
NM or CO is I have to cross KANSAS, ugh!

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website