Ouray

	Ouray ready?
	Robert, when you mention the falls south of Ouray there's many. The BOx
Canyon falls in in the canyon about a quarter miles behind the Box
canyon Lodge. In town on the east side of the canyon there is the very
tall Cascade Falls. And, about a mile south of town is a set of four
different falls including Rainbow Falls.
	Lisa, Billie, Hollie, and I went to Ouray after the rallye last year
and stayed in the Box canyon Lodge. Your right about the great natural
hot tubs at the lodge. In them every morning while the deer grazed
beside the tubs.
	I made Billie sick by the second day as we drove around commenting on
needing my bike up there. The Million Dollar highway was a blast. Billie
finally started saying "don't say it, I know what your thinking".
	While we were there for a week after Colorado Springs I woke one
morning to find a dozen Gold Wings across the street with Texas covers
over them. One of the wives was still in shell shock over the pillion
ride from Silverton to Ouray.
	Ride safe everyone.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon Company
Telephone: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website