Rallye

Since the HSTA is having their big STAR Rallye in Avon, CO this year I'd
propose a different area for our Sprint Rallye.  Not because we'd run into
them, but because you should all be a part of this great organization.  The
Honda Sport Touring Association doesn't care what kind of bike you ride and
is not officially part of Honda.  Its just that back when it started, Honda's
V4s were the bikes to sport tour on.  I'd say the club is only about 70%
Hondas now with Euro bikes making up a good portion of the rest.  Anyway,
they organize local rides all over the country on a regular basis and you
should go to their website to find one near you.  STAR is their national
rallye and is quite an event.  Sorry for the shameless plug, but as recently
recruited Richard and Lisa and a few others who have been on their rides can
attest, they are a nice group of motorcyclists.

Rick Paukert

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website