RE: st-digest V2000 #2

We did this last year, Dee and I; I remember it being pretty entertaining on
secondary roads into Colorado Springs, or at least it went by pretty
quickly. Come to think about it, maybe that was the entertaining part,
hmmm....do you realize how far your ST will go at speeds in excess of 125
for a tank load? Me neither. Dee seems to have a pretty good idea though.
Not always boring.

Paul & Dee
> blast, with RV length restrictions enforced.  My only problem
> with going to
> NM or CO is I have to cross KANSAS, ugh!

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website