RE: New lister

> Right ideas for accessories, but wrong order.  Tank protection has to come
> first.  Protecting it after it is scratched is like closing the barn door
> after the horses have bolted!

I might go along with that but my poor girl is looking a bit shopworn in
places now so I'm getting over the fussy part and settling in for the long
haul. Maybe some cool paint one day.

> Heated grips and tall screen should be next to deal with the weather.  The
> Genmar risers are a great match for the tall screen, in addition to making
> the ride so much more comfortable (even the seat feels better).
> The 1-1/8"
> thickness brought the bars up 1-1/4" (yes, more than the thickness of the
> riser -- remember your geometry) and back by 1/2".  Now they are
> absolutely
> perfect!  IMHO of course.

The risers were a help but old guys like me still want more.

> Panniers and top box if you want to travel.
>
> I've got a list of low-priced goodies that I'll talk about tomorrow
> afternoon.  At least one looks to be a "must have" and only cost
> $10 or so!

Now this is interesting!

> --
> Bill Flowers -- Never Say Die
> '00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"
> --
> New Years Resolution: Saddle Sore 1000 or bust!

We are planning on one for the 20th of May for the local RAT. Maybe we can
have a mass Triumph gathering somewhere. My current plan is to go to just
over the TN border then do a return.

Paul & Dee

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website