Re: Ouray memories, was Re: st-digest V2000 #2

> If you mean the one overlooking the town, that one I did.  We hiked up to
> the base of the actual waterfall, wasn't more than 4 Ouray city blocks
from
> downtown.  We got some great pictures of a pair of rams thru the spray.
We
> also went to the mine north of town, towards Ridgeway, very cool people.

        Well as I recall the falls I am talking about went under the hwy and
out on the south side(west?) of the hwy. Also across from this falls was
another the ,if memory serves me,was very high. This may have been a "wet"
fall as it had snowed for several night before we arrived. This was late
May. I guess I will need to break out the old pictures.....now where could
they be.

Robert
Dallas

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website