Re: st-digest V2000 #2

> My only problem with going to
> NM or CO is I have to cross KANSAS, ugh!

Oh, I'm hit!  Medic!  Medic!!   ;-)

Sadly, I live on the east side of KS and must cross the vast expanse of
plains
to get to the good parts of CO as well.  The biggest pain (besides saddle
soreness) is the cross winds usually encountered.  Last time I headed back
from
CO with a stiff northerly crosswind and wore my tire off center because I
was
leaning into the wind in order to go straight.  That was on my Beemer
though.
The Triumph probably won't do that.  I hope.  ;-)

GG

Just a little friendly fire there Greg, sorry.  I don't remember either of
the Sprints wore too badly making the flatland run.  You get one side worn
on the way out, and the other on the way back :)  Then in Colorado you
finally get rid of those Kansas "shine lines" on the edges of your tires,
just like last year in Arkansas.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website