Race Tech anyone??

- --=====================_13705049==_.ALT

Anyone out there had their forks reworked?  I spoke with Race Tech today
and will probably do springs and gold valve cartridge emulators in the
spring ( finances permitting) before springing for the rear shock. But I
was wondering if anyone has opinions on Race Tech from personal experience?

TIA,
Erik

with Race Tech today and will probably do springs and gold valve
cartridge emulators in the spring ( finances permitting) before springing
for the rear shock. But I was wondering if anyone has opinions on Race
Tech from personal experience?<br>
TIA,<br>
Erik </font></html>

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website