Re: Scottoiler mounting location?

From: Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Jim Gillespie wrote:
>>
>>     While I'm posting, I'll add my membership to the Dreaded List :-(  To
>> skew the statistics, it was all my own fault.  It happened just about a
>> month ago now, but I've been feeling too stupid to post about it...
>
>Oh no! Condolances, and best wishes on a speedy recovery for your bike.

    Which reminds me, time to make some phone calls and find out what's
going on.

>You didn't mention if you were hurt or not,

    Only my pride, and a slight bruise on my right shin.  I was wearing
Daytona boots, Bullson trousers (waterproof, armour for hips and knees), a
BMW Aspen jacket (waterproof, armour for elbows, shoulders and spine),
Reusch gloves and an Arai Quantum/e.  The boots, jacket and gloves are
completely unscathed; the trousers have slight scuffing on the right shin
area and the lid took a decent whack and is now my emergency spare - I felt
my head hit the ground and thought "bother!", or something similar, but
didn't have even the slightest headache.  I now have a shiny new Quantum/f
instead.

> but I hope you're OK, too.

    Thanks :-)

>(That 17.5% tax is pretty nasty!)

    Yes, but it's on so many things that you get used to it :-(

                Jim
- --
      jim@         ,'_            I apologise for my obvious ignorance,
  ixion.org.uk    / -.--.    ___  I shall now take myself outside, cover
                 _\_  ~-.`--'_.-' myself in happy shopper oil, and set
                / /\\    \--'_ \\ light to my knackers.
 '99 Sprint ST  \__/ `---'  \__/                    -- Robert Nelson-Cox

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website