Triumph Heated Grips

Been following the thread on the heated grips installation.  This is an
option that I have been seriously considering.

A couple of questions for those out there with them.

1) How much larger are the heated grips vs. the standard grips? I have
pretty small hands so am wondering about the comfort factor.

2) I have read in other discussions where the throttle grip, gets
significantly warmer than the left grip. Is this true of the Triumph heated
grips, or is it a artifact of after-market grips?

TIA

Mark Dieck
Y2K Sapphire Blue ST
Mesa, Az

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website