saddle debate

       So I should probably wait until I get mine under my ass, but
I'm too impatient.  I've been looking through the archives and gotten
some scattered information about the Corbin and some scattered
information about the Sargent upgrade (that was you Eric, I believe).
Has anyone had a chance to test them side-by-side?  I've heard sketchy
things about Corbin installations, but don't know if they are rude
unfounded rumors, or if they are really a nightmare.

      On the other hand, for the Sargent, I would be out a saddle for
a while while they fit it, but with the Corbin, I would have the stock
saddle to ride while I waited for it.

       Or should I just shut the hell up and see if the stock one
needs improvement?

- --
- -jong

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website