From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Erik
Miner
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2000 10:17 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Race Tech anyone??

Hi Paul: Nope 00's have the same forks ( damping rods) I spoke again at
length with Race Tech and The front forks total parts cost is $240.00 for
springs and the gold valves. Interesting though that you discussed preload/
sag in your other post I found on my K12 with the Ohlins that sag was
critical in getting all the performance I'd paid for! Also if you feel the
front end is now harsh my bet is that the springs or oil are about beat..
you do have how many miles on the bike :-)) Also since you are kinda of
local, Blackmans has a Racetech certified tech there who has been to all of
their schools. So for about $400.00 I can get the whole front end done while
I wait! I'd like to be able to do it my self but I really don't have the
tools or the experience to rebuild forks.. install a shock yes, rebuild
forks no way!

Erik

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website

End of st-digest V2000 #7