Of MSF and Gas Leaks

I want to thank all of you who recommended the Advanced MSF rider
course.  I don't believe I would have taken it otherwise, and I would
have missed a great opportunity to learn how to ride better and safer.

I had to ride 50 miles to the course, leaving home at 7 am.  It was 13
degrees.  Although the bike started, it took almost a minute of off and
on cranking to get it going.  Good thing the battery was strong.  The
same fairing that allows all that welcome cooling air into my jacket in
the summer, is not very welcome in the winter.  Any more than 50 miles
and electric clothing would be the only way to ride and avoid frostbite.

On a side note, it seems that I have a gas leak.  I pulled the gas tank
and it seems to be coming from around the elbow fittings in the side of
the tank.   Since it is under warranty and only slowly seeping, I'll let
the dealer worry about it.

Dan
Santa Fe

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website