Re: fermet insurance through triumpcare

Fernet in the UK will only insure you if the bike is garaged, so not all
Triumph owners can gain insurance through Triumphs approved insurer.

Washington state doesn't require insurance!! wow, in the UK its compulsary
and costs a fortune, I'm budgeting around seven hundred pounds when I get
me ST in March. 33 year old married male, with no convictions.

At 08:47 11/01/2000 -0800, you wrote:

>       I just got off the phone with Fermet, (fernet?  ferdet?) the
>number you reach by calling triumpcare at 1 800 RIDE TRI.  MAN!  It's
>a lot cheaper than, oh, say, State Farm (about half!).  At least for
>me.  Insurance prices have always been a black art to me, but it's
>probably worth the call if you are going to insure your ride.
>Washington State (where I am) doesn't require it, but I think it's a
>good idea.
>

>--
>-jong
>
> *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

Keith W Peters
Senior Systems Engineer

Brother Industries (UK) Limited
Vauxhall Industrial Estate
Ruabon
Wrexham. LL14 6HA. UK

Tel:	+44 (0)1978 813465
Fax: 	+44 (0)1978 813495
E-Mail:	keith_peters@xxxxxxxxxx

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website