thought this might interest some who don't know JL, quoted from their most recent newsletter

October 25th last year saw us received a very prestigious award
from
Motorcycle News, that of Dealer of the Year, something that we
are all very
proud of. It is a glowing tribute to all the staff here and the
hard work
that they put in. I was really surprised when our name was read
out by Adam
Duckworth at the event and even now find it hard to believe that
we won it.
A super evening for us and one that will go down in the history
of JL's.
Another first last year was that we were the first dealer in the
world to
sell over 200 new Triumphs in the year, I'm still not sure of
the exact
total but think it is around 220.