Jack Lilley's Trailer and support

	To Eric, Mr. Lilley, and whoever else wants my cent worth.
	I have fully expected Eric at any time to ask for help financially with
the list. I was shocked that it didn't come up at the rallye. But then
again the list just keeps growing. I think that Eric's list is doing a
great service to Triumph UK and the USA and their getting a free ride
out of this. How else could Triumph advertise a product such as these
awesome ST's and RS's to so many folks every single day of the year?
Ever wonder how many times folks like myself, or Dennis, or Paul and
Dee, or David, or Toto, or Mark tell their friends about this bike and
comments that others made on the ST site? Ever tell your "on the fence"
friends to check out the comments on the ST site? Sure we do every day.
Free advertising but I'm willing to do it because I want Triumph to
succeed and I want to be part of it happening.
	Mr. Lilly's input is always positive and helpful. I've gone to the
phone when my US dealer could not get what I wanted and presto, it's on
my porch in three days. Fantastic! I want and appreciate Lilley's help.
Besides, they have a good first name. Thanks Steve and to everyone at
Jack Lilley's. I appreciate the link to Lilley's and will use them again
when the cubic dollars appear. As far as I'm concerned you can put a
Jack Lilley's link on the opening page. it's worth them paying to
support us.
	All above get the Texas Rude Dog stamp of approval. Thank you very
much.

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon Company
Telephone: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"