Re: Schuberth Concept

At 09:35 PM 01/12/2000 -0600, mchead wrote:
 >        I could be wrong about this and please if anyone knows different let
 >us know .....
 >I believe that the accident that involved Fran Crane caused some significant
 >facial injuries from a helmet of this type due to the chin bar that
 >colapsed

Robert,

The following is text from Michael Kneebone relating to Fran's accident.
The Walter mentioned is Fran's husband. After this report Fran was taken
from us after she was given an incorrect i.v. by hospital staff. The blood
thinning solution put her into a coma and she was later removed from life
support. While the helmet did not cause her death, she probably would still
be with us if she was wearing a conventional full face.

- - Eric