RE: RS rides report

Hi all,

I got my new 'toy' for Christmas! Due to the weather, I haven't been able to
ride her as much as I would have liked to... Now, after 1200 km I can
happily say that in spite of some minor defaults, this baby is a real
dream!!!

Coming from a Trophy 1200, I was delighted to see the fuel consumption
difference. The manoeuvrability is much better, too, specially at low speed.
I fully agree with Andrea saying that the gearbox is a bit clumsy in the
beginning and indeed the neutral is quite hard to find.

I chose the optional carbon can. It's giving a loud and deep noise... Simply
lovely! The accelerations are better, too...

So far, the driving position is comfortable, but let's wait until I can have
a real (>600 km) ride... For longer trips, I've ordered the higher
windscreen and the panniers, but I'm still waiting for them.

At the complaints chapter, I'll only mention the fuel gauge issue which I
find annoying, specially when driving at night: it is really distracting...
>From what my dealer told me, the issue is well known. Maybe we should send a
mass mail to Hinckley.

For the rest, I fully agree with Andrea's comments.

Christian (AKA JoeBar), happily riding a blue ST