Subject: rear brakes
Author:  "Leatherbiker" <leatherbiker@xxxxxxxxxxx> at Internet
Date:    13/01/00 13:14

Saw this comment on the Triumph site today and it reminded me
that on my way home from town last night, I felt that my rear
brake had become really spongey and inefficient, after just 1100
km - anyone else get that feeling? It's due in for a service
this Monday anyway, but surely this isn't just worn-out brake
pads already???

>From Triumph:
I guess since its been talked about lately I'll add my comment.
My rear brake
is crap. I can stand on it with little effect. I believe the
fault is the
master cylinder. Does anyone know if an upgraded master cyl. is
available for
a 98 T-Bird Sport?

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software