RE: Fuel Sender

Just got off the phone with my service manager and he said that he has
read some stuff about it but hasn't seen a service bulletin or anything.
He did say that he has ordered a couple of parts one was $400 and he is
thinking that it is a fuel tank??? We both questioned that but what else
for this could be $400. I will let you know what I find out.

Troy