Re: Schuberth Concept

>The following is text from Michael Kneebone relating to Fran's accident.

This is sort of off topic, but anyone know the details of her crash? All
I've heard in the news is the wrong IV part, but nothing about the accident
itself. It saddened me to hear about her crash. Fran was from the Bay Area
and early on in my motorcycling career I was ripping down Skyline Blvd, I
think it was on my first Vision. I was feeling pretty good about myself
when out of nowhere a white BMW blew by me and I noticed a long pony tail
hanging out of the riders helmet. A couple of months later Rider magazine
did a story on Fran and seeing the pictures of her and her bike in the
magazine, I figured out who passed me that day. Even though I never met her
in person, I knew she was a great rider and had a lot of respect for her.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com