Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen

For anyone that may be contemplating one, here are my impressions of the
Zero Gravity windscreen I just installed on my ST.  The screen is about 1
inch higher than stock and has a more convex shape.  Fit and finish are
excellent and installation was a snap utilizing the stock wellnuts and
plastic screws.

Initial riding impressions are that the bubble of protection is about the
same as the stocker but there appears to be a bit less turbulence and a
slightly quieter airflow past the helmet (I am 5'7" so the wind blast
catches me about midhelmet at the faceshield.)

The smoke tint looks great on my BLACK ST.  Cheers from chilly southcentral
PA, 18,300 miles and still riding to work....BURRR!

ride safely,
Charlie