Scotland V USA

Saturdays events.

Sports City in Melbourne Florida will be having an open house on Saturday.
SE Triumph of America rep will be on hand, although I have not heard if
they will have an RS on hand. I will be there in the morning.

Saturday is also the 23rd Central Florida Highland Games. This year
featuring Scotland Vs the USA in the Athletic Events. Lots of vendors
(merchandise and food - gotta have my Scotch Egg) and events including
athletic events, dancing and piping competitions, herding dog competitions
and even bird of prey exhibits.

Kim (my wife) will be present representing the Clan Fraser and I will be
adding another attendance number for the Clan MacPherson.

I will be heading from Melbourne to the Games, so if you want to ride over
together or meet on the way, let me know - maybe we can sneak in a good
ride. The weather promises to be outstanding.

- - Eric