RE: Keith Winter's insurance quote.

Don't think engine size has that much to do with it anymore.   My insurance
agent helped me decide to buy a Sprint.  I was thinking of getting a VFR
(though I preferred the Sprint!).  I was quoted $1500+ for the VFR and $480
for the Sprint ST for the exact same level of coverage.  Decision made!  Its
how the bike is classed - as a "sportbike" or a "tourer" that determines the
insurance more than engine size.  My dealer told me that all Triumph models
(including the Daytona!!) are classified as "tourers", hopefully that
extends to the RS too.  (Though I don't think they'll get away with it for
the TT600 :->)

Mort H.
Haworth NJ
'00 Sprint ST