Re: Rear hugger

Jwheinzer@xxxxxxx wrote:

> << Just remove the rear brake caliper. Then it just slides into
>  place. FWIW I'd make damn sure to put loctite on those two nuts/bolts
>  that would be a messy place to have them come loose. >>
> Erik,
> Thanks for the reply,  the way the instructions are written, it sounded like
> it should just slip on. I had a major headache last year messing with a brake
> caliper on my Guzzi LeMans, got some air in the integrated system and could
> not bleed it out.

Not necessary to disconnect the brake line.  Just remove caliper and
brake line together and position out of the way to place the hugger in
position.  For even easier installation I waited to install when I had
the rear wheel off for a new tire, but I still needed to move the
caliper.

Gary

End of st-digest V2000 #14