Re: searchable list archives

Eric Sheley wrote:

> I hope that everyone will make use of the search page that Otterboy
> created. He put a lot of work into making it easy to search and find
> individual messages.

Yeah, thanks Jong! Now I can delete all those old messages I've been
saving in my mailbox.

What I really want, though, is more info on Eric's
hyper-carbon-fiber-race-tuned jackmeister. I think the ST has been
sorely lacking for one of these, so I'm glad to hear he's found a source
for one. Since it's carbon fiber, can I assume it's the first blissful
offspring of Eric's and Jack Lilley's relationship?

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG LLP