Thank you

I have been lurking on this list for approximately 7 months and have found
the insights and comments extremely helpful. This past Saturday I took the
plunge and made a deposit on a 2000 ST. It was a hard fought decision,
especially because of the frigid temps and snow here in Northeast NY.

Everyone who contributes their observations and opinions to this list has
aided me in this decision, thus the thank you. I know it has been said
before, and I have to agree this has been the most positive list I have ever
had an opportunity to lurk. Even when the topic relates to a persistent
problem with the ST it is presented calmly, no flames, no BS. Certainly
makes it a lot easier to understand potential problems and short and long
term fixes ahead of time.

The dealer did not expect the bikes to be delivered much before mid to late
March, and as I do not fancy riding in snow, that was fine with me.

Thanks again.

Tony
Schenectady, NY