Re: Top rack

>No help here but I will be installing mine in the next few days. I would
>appreciate the experiences of those who have installed one though.

The directions are crap. You reuse some of the hardware that came with the
bike but in different places. If you get to spots where it seems like you
need a longer or shorter bolt, use the one that makes sense, not the one
shown in the instructions. Everything fits just fine if you use your common
sense and don't follow the instructions too closely. Of course it would
have taken far less time and fewer skinned knuckles had Triumph written the
instructions correctly.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com