Re: Corbin Seat

At 05:17 PM 01/17/2000 -0800, Paul Master wrote:
 >I know there has been volumes written on how awful Corbin service has
 >gotten over the years, but my experience can be summed up in two words,
 >"totally impressed". The service was fantastic, the product looks even
 >better, the folks were extremely pleasant, as were ever other customer I
 >spoke to. If you can get to the factory, and are interested in a Corbin
 >seat, I highly recommend getting it custom fitted. What a great experience.

First, let me say that I am glad that you got something both you and your
wife are happy with.

However, my personal feeling is that  "if you can get to the factory" is
the key to complete happiness / satisfaction. Even going to Daytona is
worthless as they can't do anything there, but rather have to ship
everything back to California.

I even went so far as to send Mike Corbin some of my concerns (as well as
those brought up on the list). I offered to post his information, and
comments and give him a spot that he could put his comments on the
accessory page - he let me know that he was NOT interested and would not
make any comments on the quality issues raised. Needless to say, I was very
disappointed with the response.

 >I have sent Eric a few pictures. Hopefully you can view a few of them on
 >his site.

I got them and will upload them on the site later today.

Glad that it worked out well for you - looks good.

- - Eric