Re: Corbin saddle

Hi David,
I already have the Gen-Mars, and it is a longer stretch from the
rearmost position, so I can see how the stock bars would make it seem
even moreso. But I find I can now "tuck" myself more behind the
windscreen without waving my butt in the air. And lastly, the other nice
thing about having a Corbin, since it looked like rain, I put back the
original seat for a few days.

So, my question to you is, (and maybe I should