Re: Brakes and stuff

Jim
frankly, you may suggest anything you want.
you're probably right.
for an initial service, I'm sure they only allocate a certain
slot, and since I had to wait around while they were doing it,
such major surgery could have taken longer than I was willing to
wait.
Dare I ask whether it's reasonable to have to have the brakes
cleaned after 1200 miles?

See others' messages for how to actually do the pedal. There is
a limit to how far down it will go - about 1 inch, I think.

Tim