Battery charge and alarm

	I'll say it one more time as my ST was one year old yesterday. I've had
the Triumph alarm installed almost that long.
	I have never had any starting or battery problems except one glitch
that a switch off and back on cleared last June. Now that I've said that
she probably won't start the next time. I have left the bike un-ridden
and un-started for three weeks several times and she still fired right
up. wait until the pump stops, push the button, and it runs.
	I noticed some light deposits on the positive terminal last week so
plan to remove and clean. The bottom line IMHO is that there is no
noticable battery drain with the Triumph alarm. If would have to be
installed incorrectly or you have another problem. All you do is plug it
in so I don't see how that could lead to the problem unless the rear
harness is not refitted away from the rear cowling loop and a wire rubs
through.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"