Newish members thanks

Thanks for the feedback to all my questions.  I've decided to go with the
Triumph slip-on since it is less loud than the TBR slip-on.  Hopefully I
will be a new Sprint ST owner in the near future.  I'm taking a demo ride on
Saturday. After that I'll probably be firmly hooked.

I pushed back on the dealer and got a much better quote-but I'm still a bit
annoyed about the first one.  Anyway, two folks at my work use that shop for
there Triumph needs (one a 70's bike and one a 90's bike) and they said they
were always happy with the service and parts counter.  Also, at least one ST
list member said he was happy.  Maybe it is just the sales guys fishing for
an easy mark....

Adam