From: Cycsales@xxxxxxx <Cycsales@xxxxxxx>
To: paulwilson@xxxxxxxxx <paulwilson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2000 4:47 PM
Subject: The Sportbike Rally

The Sportbike Rally.
A Cycle Canada Rider Event.

18th Annual European and Café Motorcycle Rally
Friday and Saturday, July 7 - 8, 2000
Foley Fairgrounds, 8 km south of Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada
Hosted by Mike Moloney (the anti-Host)

Presented by Honda.

Sponsored by Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, BMW, Ducati, Buell, Triumph & Moto
Guzzi

Read Cycle Canada magazine for updates!
Call the Sportbike hotline for more info: (416) 362-7968, email to:
cycsales@xxxxxxx

For accomodation in Parry Sound, contact the Parry Sound Chamber of Commerce
(705) 746-4213 or 1-800-461-4261

For $40 you get on-site camping, Saturday dinner and live entertainment, the
World Famous Thunder Ride, rally pin and sticker, organized & mapped poker
rides with thousands worth of prizes and more than 1000 friends you didn?t
know you had.

The Sportbike Rally? What?s that about?

? It?s about riding and making new friends.
    Mingle with over a thousand sportbike enthusiasts, just like you.
? It?s about riding scenic and twisty roads.
    For good reason the locals refer to it as Ontario?s Lakeland Playland.
? It?s about riding and sensory overload. Some of the trickest tackle on the
road make the Sportbike Rally an aural and visual feast.
? It?s about riding and laughing.  Included is one professional comedian and
no lack of well-intentioned amateurs.
? It?s about riding and eating.  No fast food here, only real home-cookin?.
? It?s about riding and fame.  You could earn recognition (for a lot less
than 15 minutes) at the Cheap Awards Ceremony.
? It?s about riding and entertaining.  There?s a whole town that reckons the
World Famous Thunder Ride really is.
? It?s about riding and Cycle Canada magazine.
    We?d be delighted if you?d join us riding.
    It?s what we live for.

What?s up for 2000?

? Back it in! at the Kimpex Indoor Flat-Track (including the Honda XR100
Celebrity
    Challenge).  Canada?s top dirt-trackers slide in for the annual
invitational.
? Deal yourself in! for the McBride Cycle Poker Run.  Explore curvaceous
roads and win valuable prizes.
? Take off! in the Hindle Top Gun Radar Run. Twist your throttle to the
stops
on the
    Parry Sound Municipal Airport runway.
? Bench Race! Meet and talk tech with representatives from every major
sportbike
    manufacturer including BMW, Buell, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Moto Guzzi,
Suzuki,
    Triumph and Yamaha.  Let them know how good a rider you really are.

Note: This ain?t no sport truck rally. Because of the limits of available
campground space, parking for pick-ups and vans will be off-site.

Why would you want to go to The Sportbike Rally? The question you really
want
to ask is, why would you want to stay home?

Mike, John & Castor

SPORTBIKE 2000 REGISTRATION FORM
(One entry form per person. Entry fee is per person, whether you?re a rider
or passenger)

Name _________________________________ Age: ________
x  Rider      x  Passenger  (highlight one)

Street/Box/RR: ____________________________________Apt. No.: _______

City: __________________________________
Prov. (State): _________________ Code: _________________

Motorcycle make:_______________________Model:____________Year: ____

How many years attended Sportbike: __________

Cost per person is $40 ($30 U.S.), GST included. Register before June 15 and
qualify to win $100.

Payment: $ __________ by cheque (      )   or Visa (      )   or MasterCard
(
     )

Expiry date: ____________

Send your registration by mail to Turbopress Inc., 411 Richmond St. E., #301,
Toronto, Ont., M5A 3S5,  by fax to (416) 362-3950, phone (416) 362-7968
or return this completed e-mail to   cycsales@xxxxxxx