Camping/GPS

While I'm waiting for the snow to melt so I can test ride an ST, I thought
I'd ask two more questions. Thanks for all the helpful info so far, btw!

Has anyone mounted a GPS on their ST?  If so, where/how? I have a Lowrance
GM100 and currently use a Ram-Mount to attach it to my GPZ (with very slick
use of black zip ties, I might add!).

For those of you who have gone camping with your ST, what's a good setup for
attaching a sleeping bag, pad and tent to the bike?  At most I'd be looking
at the 2 pannier setup with a rack, I guess.

Thanks!
Anita